6’ Open-array Radar with 4 kW of Power
- 4 kW high-definition radar with 6’ open array for serious seafarers of larger yachts and sport fishing boats
- High sensitivity with 1.1-degree horizontal beamwidth for consistent target positions, excellent target separation and reliable operation
- Dual range radar with dual radar support
- No complex user settings; easy to install and start using
- Quiet rotation and reliable operation at speeds of 24 and 48 rpm
This easy-to-install radar is capable of excellent sensitivity and consistent target positioning, making it perfect for cruising and fishing offshore, overnight and in foggy, limited- or no-visibility conditions. Plus, there are no complex settings, so you can just install it and go.
The powerful radar has a range scale of up to 72 nautical miles, even in fog or rain. The narrow 1.1-degree horizontal beamwidth picks out targets in the distance and paints a clear image of the shoreline, other vessels and impending weather on your Garmin chartplotter.
Eight-bit true color imagery helps you distinguish large targets from small ones and enhances target separation.